Saturday 9 April 2011

Offers on the table

Well... I just realised I haven't actually put anything about the stage I am at thus far. obviously i'm not going to name any of the companies and  I want it to be noted that I realise that the calibre for graduates is extremely high now. especially with the current job market.

So  starting at the beginning I applied for one job and failed on the comprehension round. They gave me 30 minutes to answer 40 questions (really???)
The second job applied for was a big department story apparently its of great importance to understand Eiensteins (sorry if that's spelt wrong :s) theory of relativity for a department store, I just couldn't remember the text.... as if in real life you wouldn't just have it in front of you :s

Have got a job offer working in quite possibly the coolest bar ever. just I wouldn't be able to afford to live anywhere near it and wouldn't be able to commute....  this  decision is pending as its an awesome opportunity.



Currently awaiting to hear back from about 5 potential employers fingers crossed xx

No comments:

Post a Comment