Saturday 9 April 2011

Day One

I should probably start by telling you a bit about myself. I am a 21 year old, pretty average guy. I don't suppose many people will even care to read this. But I am going to write this anyway. I am currently in my third year of study at The University of Lincoln. I am studying for a Management degree. To be honest my degree is AWESOME!!!!  (and yes the use of capitals was completely necessary) My tutors are pretty cool.... and my Diss tutor is amazing :) no doubt there will be more on her greatness in the future.

I am hoping to graduate from uni with a 2:1 but a 1st is not too far off the horizon hopefully :) Either would be an achievement in my eyes considering that I work 3 jobs (more on that to come (and yes i did just say i have 3 jobs)) I work at a lovely little bar in the centre of Lincoln and have had some amazing nights there. I also work in a clothes shop and everyone there is great too. I also work for my uni, that's cool too cause i get to work with kids who have the potential to go to uni and its fantastic telling them how good it all is :)

Wow I can waffle. Right employment number one.... Retail shop assistant/sunday manager at same shop :) is pretty cool. Employment numero two.... duty manager at the bar sadly this is closing down :(   but.....you see prospective employers.... bags of management potential (I joke but in all seriousness I have a full CV and I feel that by demonstrating my thoughts via blog  then  I may get heard by someone :) )


One last note......  Consider this The Julie and Julia of Graduate job hunting :) a day by day step by step real life account of the struggles that a graduate may or may not go through to find a job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment