Monday 11 April 2011

Happy as Larry

Well  after working a 13 hour day  I didn't really feel like posting. so here i am now  all refreshed after a  really good nights sleep :) got up this morning and sewed a button onto my trousers :)  how  cool am  I and yes  mum  I managed to sew  a  button onto  something.... well there's  always a first time  for  something haha !!

on a  lighter  note last night at work was hilarious, worked with two great people. there was one  girl in and  i think she may have  been  feeling the early summer happiness because she  kept declaring her underling love  for me  :s  and  told  me  I was  well fit  and gorgeous, flattered I am really  but  just  laughable that she doesn't know the truth hehe ;)

Got an academic conference tomorrow so need to keep  working on my Paper, did  some  last  night when  i got in but  felt so tired so had to sleep.  should  probably stop  writing on this.

oh on the job front i have an email at work  so i will go and read that  and  let you know what it says :)

No comments:

Post a Comment